AEI is a supplier of paint booths dedicated to providing only the best in paint booth systems. Every application has different requirements. We will design a booth system for your specific application. We can also design a complete custom system for your entire finishing process.
Below you will find information on our 44 ft. long crossdraft paint booth. We offer crossdraft, semi/modified downdrafts, side downdrafts, and pitted downdrafts. The information below is to give you an idea of basic dimensions and the layout of our large equipment paint booths. Contact us and we will be happy to explain the different types of airflows and which would be best for your particular application.
All of our large equipment paint booths are designed to meet or exceed the requirements and recommendations of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Standard Number 33, as well as the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) CFR 29.1910.107 covering the operation and construction of spray booths.
Layout of a Standard 44 Ft. Long Crossdraft
Construction Features - Large Equipment Paint Booths:
Panels – Nut and Bolt – Holes Pre-Punched on 6” Centers for Sure Panel Alignment:
• Panels are fabricated from 18-gauge prime quality G-90 galvanized steel. Panels are fastened together with 5/16” nuts and bolts for maximum rigidity and ease of assembly. Holes are precision CNC punched on 6” centers. Pre-punched holes assure true panel alignment.
• Lighting is provided by 48” long, 4-tube, 32 watt, T-8, fluorescent type fixtures. All fixtures are ETL listed and approved for use in our large equipment paint booths. Fixtures are supplied with dual ballasts to accept either 120V or 277V power. Ballasts carry a 5 year limited warranty.
• Intake air filters: Rated by UL as Class 2 and are EPA registered as environmentally safe. Filters are self-supporting in an internal frame sized 20'' x 20'' x 1''. One set of filters will be supplied
• Exhaust air filters are fiberglass paint arrestor pads made specifically for the collection of paint over spray. These filters are UL rated as Class 2. A filter holding grid is provided for each filter cell. This unit is provided with one set of filters and one manometer.
• Tube axial type duct fan(s) specifically designed and constructed for use in our large equipment paint booths and similar applications is provided for exhaust. A precision balanced, fabricated, aluminum non-sparking fan blade moves the air through the fan. Bearings are permanently lubricated and mounted in rubber isolators for smooth operation. The motor, drive and bearings are isolated from the exhaust air stream.
• One (1) set of product entry doors with shall be provided. The doors are skinned with an 18 Ga. galvanized steel sheet, sealed to the frame, and welded in place. These doors are provided with a closed cell foam rubber weather stripping seal about the perimeter and a neoprene rubber sweep seal at the threshold. The mounting hardware provided includes a panic type safety latch and four 9'' door pulls.
Personnel Access Doors with Window:
• Personnel access doors are provided as a double wall 18-gauge galvanized steel unit sized at 36'' x 84” and is provided pre-hung in a heavy gauge steel frame ready for mounting to the spray booth. The mounting hardware includes a panic type safety latch and two 6'' door pulls.
• All of our large equipment paint booths are designed to meet or exceed the requirements and recommendations of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Standard Number 33, as well as the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) CFR 29.1910.107 covering the operation and construction of spray booths.
• AEI Paint Booths warrants to buyer that all of our paint booths are to be free from defects of materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one year.